I created this blog because Jessie Liaw wanted to hear me play my flute. She lives in Melbourne and I am living in Hamilton, New Zealand. It took me a while to figure out how to accomplish this feat.

You-Tube was the answer of course. First I took a video of myself playing the flute. Then I downloaded the video to my computer (Picasa). From there I upload it to You-Tube, copy the embed codes and paste them into the post editor and publish post. Now, not just Jessie is hearing my flute!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

My favourite tune

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi david, it is Carlene and Jerome here. Firstly thank you for such a wonderful day with you. It was such a pleasure meeting you. Golf was cool, we will work on our golf haha, and the boat ride was amazeing. we enjoyed our day and we hope to see you again and maybe teach you a little about what we know haha. but anyway here are our email addres carlene.graham09@gmail.conm and jeromes email is jerome.warbrick@gmail.com hope to hear from you soon and we will keep in touch with you! I am starting to read your blog. Will keep in touch.

David Chin said...

Carlene & Jerome,
My word, that was quick. I just got home! Glad that you have found my blog(s).

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

great, u got any protegees?